This is my review of the 2013 Nissan Leaf and 2013 Chevrolet Volt. Both excellent cars and considered near full mode electric drive. Volt offer 40 miles of e…
Can we make an electric car pull 1.00 g on the skidpad? Can we take a Leaf and make it perform like a Porsche 911 Carrera S on the skidpad? What’s the differ…
Introduces the history and operation of electric cars, vehicles in limited use for many years that are attracting renewed attention as one possible solution to the energy crisis.
- Recharge the two cards with either solar power, wind power or generator
- There is also a rail car transporter wagon to enable a car to be attached to a train
- Established in the UK in 1985 BigJigs Toys is a family business through and through
- Over the last 25 years we have grown into an extended family though a team of dedicated staff
- After many years developing the range in the UK and Europe we are now delighted to be launching our range into the United States
There is plenty to see and do with this smashing electric car station! It comes with 2 cars, a wind farm, a removable roof and a loading ramp. Recharge the two cards with either solar power, wind power or generator. There is also a rail car transporter wagon to enable a car to be attached to a train. and is perfect for encouraging imagination and green awareness! Established in the UK in 1985 BigJigs Toys is a family business through and through. Over the last 25 years we have grown into an exte
List Price: $ 16.99
Price: $ 16.99
Watch this incredible video of an electric car that can do 0 to 60 in only 3 seconds, and has a top speed in excess of 112 miles per hour, as it beats both a…
For complete story goto: http://lat.ms/LkDvz6 Lit Motors’ C-1 is a self-stabilizing, all-electric two-wheeler that marries all the creature comforts of a car…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Leno road test his Baker Electric and the electric Ford Focus used on the Green Car Challenge.